El primero miente con su «don’t be evil», el segundo es una pandilla de vagos. Eso dicen en 9 to 5 Mac que dijo:
About Adobe: They are lazy, Jobs says. They have all this potential to do interesting things but they just refuse to do it. They don’t do anything with the approaches that Apple is taking, like Carbon. Apple does not support Flash because it is so buggy, he says. Whenever a Mac crashes more often than not it’s because of Flash. No one will be using Flash, he says. The world is moving to HTML5.
On Google: We did not enter the search business, Jobs said. They entered the phone business. Make no mistake they want to kill the iPhone. We won’t let them, he says. Someone else asks something on a different topic, but there’s no getting Jobs off this rant. I want to go back to that other question first and say one more thing, he says. This don’t be evil mantra: “It’s bullshit.” Audience roars.
En el mismo evento en que se dice que pronunció dichas palabras Steve también habló de los Macs del 2010, el próximo iPhone y otros temas. Según Mac Rumors ofreció esta pistas:
– Apple will deliver aggressive updates to iPhone that Android/Google won’t be able to keep up with
– iPad is up there with the iPhone and Mac as the most important products Jobs has been a part of
– Regarding the Lala acquisition, Apple was interested in bringing those people into the iTunes team
– Next iPhone coming is an A+ update
– New Macs for 2010 are going to take Apple to the next level
– Blu-Ray software is a mess, and Apple will wait until sales really start to take off before implementing it